
FUN in the SUN!!
The last few days have been warm and wonderful! The sun is staying out so late that even after a long 10 hour shift there is still time to play and enjoy it all! Kaiya planted her first seeds and they are doing great with all the warm weather! She is so excited and asked if she could sit and watch them grow! Life is good!

I feel like we are enjoying life a lot more lately and not just getting by, which is a nice change! We have been baking, planting and swinging in our playset in the yard...so much fun! Winter does put a lot of restrictions on what we can do and it gets old real fast! I feel the S.A.D. fading quickly away only to rear it's ugly head again next winter...oh woe is me!
I am looking into going back to school in the Fall of 2008 to get my PhD in Psychology. It makes the most sense to me and for the path I want to embark on...so we might be moving...I am looking at many schools, some Southern California and Some East Coast...not many in between although Texas and Florida are options....basically the narrowing down part hasn't really happened, although UCLA, NYU, Columbia and Princeton are up there...U of O is an option as well!
Who knows what life will bring! I know that we are having fun and learning every step of the way!
My dad's big birthday bash is coming up and I hope to see a lot of you there! It should be great, he sure knows how to get a crowd like nobody else I know!
Love to all

I feel like we are enjoying life a lot more lately and not just getting by, which is a nice change! We have been baking, planting and swinging in our playset in the yard...so much fun! Winter does put a lot of restrictions on what we can do and it gets old real fast! I feel the S.A.D. fading quickly away only to rear it's ugly head again next winter...oh woe is me!
I am looking into going back to school in the Fall of 2008 to get my PhD in Psychology. It makes the most sense to me and for the path I want to embark on...so we might be moving...I am looking at many schools, some Southern California and Some East Coast...not many in between although Texas and Florida are options....basically the narrowing down part hasn't really happened, although UCLA, NYU, Columbia and Princeton are up there...U of O is an option as well!
Who knows what life will bring! I know that we are having fun and learning every step of the way!

My dad's big birthday bash is coming up and I hope to see a lot of you there! It should be great, he sure knows how to get a crowd like nobody else I know!
Love to all

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures of the two of you especially. Hope it isn't too long before you girls can hang with us girls!
these are the cutest pictures! i decided that they need to be my wallpaper on my laptop! i miss you guys so much and can't wait to see your beautiful faces this summer! :) hugs and kisses to both of you!
Post a Comment